Integrated Health Experts
Top Rated Health & Wellness Center
Shoulder Or Arm PainAt Crestwood Medical Health Center, our patients in Crestwood, IL receive premier care from a highly trained team of physicians. Our practice offers multidisciplinary shoulder pain treatment options to treat the unique needs of each patient. As one of the leading health and wellness centers in the area, our patients receive the top tier conservative treatment as well as pain management options available.
SymptomsSome signs that shoulder pain needs immediate attention may include a decreased ability to hold objects, decreased functioning of the arm, shoulder pain that persists even while at rest, shoulder pain that lasts more than a day or two, and unusual twinges or aches in the shoulder area.
Crestwood Medical Health Center offers a wide range of different shoulder pain treatments including:
- Joint Injection Shoulder – Relieves shoulder and arm pain caused by damage to the area or arthritis
- Trigger Point Injections – An outpatient procedure that is designed to reduce the pain of trigger points.
- Ultrasound Guided Injections – This outpatient procedure provides pain relief from conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and adhesive capsulitis.
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Arthritis – A degeneration of the shoulder joint, this condition has a variety of treatment options.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) of the Shoulder – A condition of the immune system, treatments include anti-inflammatory medications and other treatment options.
- Suprascapular Neuropathy – This is major nerve located in the shoulder that can become injured and compressed. Treatments include rest, stretching, and other exercises.
The shoulder is actually a complex area of the body comprised of several joints, tendons, and muscles which provide mobility for the arms. When there is a problem with the joints, muscles, or tendons, shoulder pain is the result. At Orland Park Integrated Health Center, we specialize in developing effective treatment plans to help our patients resolve their shoulder pain effectively.
Contact Crestwood Medical Health Center to schedule a consultation by calling us at (708) 385-4416 today.